As an intern in Research & Education at the Duke University Medical Center Library & Archives I provided reference and information services via phone, email, chat, and other communication media, I edited and contributed to LibGuides, including the one on scientific writing, and I wrote several blog posts on topics such as [email protected] and Elements, preparing citations from EndNote, and common grammar mistakes. Additionally, I made a tutorial to help Duke researchers find their h-indices in Scopus, and I worked with a group of colleagues to create a History of Medicine kiosk exhibit.
- Worked on various projects related to scholarly impact
- Assisted with systematic review searches
- Tracked current faculty and alumni publications
- Researched information for a writing center support program
- Provided in-person and chat reference services and consultations
- Developed and edited LibGuides
- Created a website and kiosk exhibit for archival items